« go back« retour
Area Sales Manager for Central and Eastern Europe, and Balkan states
We are hiring now (september, 2018). Please check details below.
CARBODIAM is part of the JFC Diamond tools, a worldwide leading diamond tools manufacturer. Our customers are B2B distributors and highly professional end-users from the construction sector. We operate 2 production facilities for diamond tools: “Klaus Eiche GmbH” in Germany, the biggest production capacity in Europe and the most productive in the world and “Carbodiam SA” in Belgium, where all Heavy Duty tools are produced in the most flexible way.
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Area Sales Representative for the Central and Eastern Europe and Balkan states to help us to grow our market share. You will report to the Export Director and will have the dedication to implement an efficient sales strategy defined by the Export Director and yourself.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with existing and prospects clients.
• Act as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within assigned territory
• Identify local business opportunities and challenges
• Report on regional sales results (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually)
• Present our products and services to prospective customers
• Identify customer needs and recommend product solutions
• Work closely with the Export Director and other internal teams to meet individual and group sales quotas
• Answer customer questions about features, pricing and additional services
• Collaborate with sales representatives from different territories to share best practices and support a cohesive sales approach
• Work experience as a Sales Representative
• Experience with our industry is a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication skills
• Resilient with a proven track record in sales
• A Diploma in Sales techniques is a plus
• An effective driving license
• Ready to travel around 50-60% of your time within your territory
• English is a must – Russian and other languages is a plus
JFC Diamond tools offers you:
• A unique organization to pursue an ambitious career;
• As an independent for the first 6 months, A competitive salary, including quarterly incentive with all the travel expenses paid
• Professional training and coaching to develop your talents;
• The continuity and stability of a professional international organization
• Are you interested to take this challenge at JFC Diamond tools? Please send your CV’s and motivation letters to Adrian Popescu, email@example.com BEFORE end of September. Interested persons will be contacted for a Job Interview